Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CHRISTMAS VILLAGE II


This little vignette reminds me of all the hustle and bustle that Christmas brings to our lives. I intentionally put some humor in this scene as the man who just came from the Antiques Shop has his gifts piled so high, he just might run into the Restaurant Chef carrying his Turkey Trophy to the shop owners who have to eat as they work (much like people in our society today, I would say!).  The scene wouldn't be complete without the Christmas Carolers singing away! The background shows the large hill behind (just like here in our town) where the houses and buildings literally climb the hill. These three buildings overlook the afore-mentioned wharf, mentioned in an earlier post. Many of the rocks you see, lining the edges, are those I have collected out of my gardens down here along the Mississippi River.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment