Sunday, March 24, 2013

PROFOUND TRUTHS



GREETINGS to my friends far and near.

The other morning I woke up with these words:

                 PROFOUND TRUTH
                
I thought to        
myself, what                   
does that mean? 
                 So below are my thoughts;
I would like to 
share them with
you.                           
                             



But first,I need to tell 'who' these daylilies are so you don't keep on wondering! The large photos to the left are of one of the very first seedlings "I" created that I found worthy of introducing.. now after seven years we have registered'her'.
        'She' is called
    ONLY TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
       (RUFFLED STRAWBERRY PARFAIT X UKNOWN)
(That name is a statement that I believe in wholeheartedly.)

 These pics are different 'looks' of 'Truth' throughout the years. The smaller photos are her sons and daughters that bloomed for the first time last summer. I hope you enjoy  them.

So here are the PROFOUND TRUTHS that res-onated in my heart that              morning.


TRUTH #1

I AM ALIVE
I MAY NOT FEEL ALIVE,BUT I AM

 TRUTH #2

AS LONG AS I
AM ALIVE,
I HAVE MEANING, I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO,

            I AM NOT A MISTAKE and I AM LOVED.
                          
                             TRUTH #3

                  I MAY NOT FEEL                       
                    LOVED BUT THE
                   
  
           PROFOUND TRUTH IS THAT: I AM!

                     TRUTH #4

                   I AM loved by 

                    MY CREATOR

             the Architect of the

                 entire Universe!

        And even though I feel as
       USELESS as a speck of dust,

                      TRUTH # 5

      MY CREATOR DOESN'T MAKE ANY
                        MISTAKES.. 

               THAT'S PROFOUND!!!
                        
                               TRUTH #6 

               
           As long as I am ALIVE

               God has a PLAN for me.

                        
                             TRUTH # 7


                        HIS PLAN is for               
                       GOOD

                and NOT FOR EVIL!
                        


                         
               SEEK HIM

   FIND HIM

   FOLLOW HIM 

Jesus said "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE."

 HE IS KING JESUS


       KING OF KINGS

       LORD OF LORDS          
           and
  
       HE IS RISEN!
   HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!
      













BELOW ARE SEEDLINGS THAT ARE ALL RELATED TO

                ONLY TRUTH SETS YOU FREE

                                               HAVING THE SAME PARENT ON ONE SIDE,

                         RUFFLED STRAWBERRY PARFAIT





                         







To the right is

 VANITY OF  VANITIES, a 1/2 sib to

 ONLY TRUTH SETS YOU FREE

                                    and is another 2013 introduction, both out of

                                       RUFFLED STRAWBERRY PARFAIT.

     The rest are also out of RUFFLED
  
   STRAWBERRY PARFAIT on one side.

   I hope you have enjoyed seeing these 

beautiful and colorful creations, all varying

                                    sizes and traits, all individual, all created by
                            
                                    the same CREATOR, just as you and I! 


                                     YET  ANOTHER 

                                  PROFOUND TRUTH!










                 MAY YOU FIND THE TRUTH THAT

SETS YOU FREE..IT'S AVAILABLE TO ALL

WHO BELIEVE.....John 3:16















No comments:

Post a Comment